I am behind on blogging about several different events from this month so I thought I would just kill 20 birds with one stone. 🙂 This won't cover it all, but here is our December at a glance with some pictures to help tell the story…
1. Our new Cafe Connection location had its inauguration. I have been averaging a pan of brownies a week to sell to the cafe. Business is picking up. Slowly but surely.
2. Emilia has been teaching a Christmas series this month for Sunday School.
3. Somebody got their first major haircut.
4. We made Christmas cookies.
5. Ana's Kindergarten graduation party
6. We have eaten our share of Paneton and hot chocolate this season.
7. Christmas dresses that Gram bought last year fit us this year!
8. Greg and I celebrated our 8th Anniversary.
9. A little paint action outside on the patio.
10. I can't find poinsettas here, but I came up with my own red and white flower arrangement for the season.
11. We performed a Christmas drama in both of the schools where I work. It was our family Christmas project this year.
And Ana sang a solo in the drama…
12. Our Celebration gathering met the Sunday before Christmas in Naranjal.
13. A McKinzie Christmas
14. An end-of-the-year party for the girls school and a gathering for the teachers and principals I worked with