You turned 11 months on Monday. I can’t believe we are a month away from you turning one! Since I wrote your 10 month post so late, I don’t have a lot to add. So I will go picture heavy on this one. Honestly, I can’t get enough of you. You are in the cutest stage. When people say, “Oooo, I just want to SQUEEZE ’em!” Well, I say that a lot to you in this stage. 🙂
1. You can officially climb the stairs. Big trouble when I forget to close the gate downstairs.
2. You are cruising more and more and enjoy walking with our help.
3. You love being outside (as most babies do). I put you in the exersaucer up on the roof while I hang laundry, and you love it.
4. A new favorite food for you is strawberries. You could eat an entire container in one sitting if I let you.
5. I looked up a new phrase today: “nursing strike.” Apparently, you do the exact opposite of your sisters when it comes to teething. You have been having some major teething issues, and it has resulted in you refusing to nurse (which you LOVE). Since I plan to wean you in this last month, you might just do it to yourself. You had your first cup of cow’s milk today because of it, and you liked it. We all know you need to add some more pounds. (huge wink)
6. Everyone here thinks that you are “GRANDE.” Etelvina calls you “Super beb.”
7. You have started calling Daddy, “Da.” That makes me smile.
8. You have taken a liking to chewing on crayons when you find them. I am not a fan. Your sisters get in big trouble when they leave them out.
9. We bought you your first pair of Big Boy shoes. They have Elmo on them.
10. You love bathtime with your sisters.
See this look? He thinks he is going to get the camera lens he sees dangling.
What happens when you have two older sisters around.
cruising at the baby gate. Good thing it is there.
a close-up. Aren’t you just the cutest thing ever!
McKinzie Three bathtime
so sweet with those two little bottom teeth (I have a feeling that some more will pop out very soon)